Direction that Daewoong should take and the culture in which Daewoong employees work
- Our goal is to help you ‘grow’ as the industry’s top human resource.
- We provide an environment
where you can ‘autonomously’
immerse yourself in work.
- We focus on working properly
to exhibit ‘performance’.
- We make ‘fair, transparent and objective’ assessment, and offer ‘outstanding and reasonable compensation’
We go with talents having ‘growth potential’.
Working culture of Daewoong
We offer challenges and opportunities for ‘growth’.
- Career Development Program
- Employees are offered the opportunity to work at various departments of their choice for their growth and development
- Global Outstanding Talent Program
- We offer educational support for local language and cultures to grow into global human resources. Overseas branch trips and experience work are programs that support global mindset and professional capacity empowerment
We offer a good environment so that employees can autonomously ‘focus’ on work.
- Smart Office
- Daewoong employees can freely choose where they wish to work. A pleasant work space is offered for flexible and fun working environment
- Flexible Work Program
- Daewoong employees are free to choose when to come and leave the office without having to be conscious of others
- Company Child Care Center (Little Bear)
- First pharmaceutical in the nation to operate an in-company child care center so that employees do not have to take a break from their career due to child care and focus on their work
- Nim Culture
- Flexible title system that removed ranks to create a horizontal organizational culture
- Performance-oriented (Job-based Pay)
- Culture that recognizes capacity and performance regardless of age, gender, Seniority and nationality
Creating a culture for employees who work hard to
‘rest and play hard’.
- Free Use of Vacation Days
- Never ask reasons so that employees can use vacation days without being conscious of others
- Sandwich Holiday System
- Holidays interspersed with work days designated as company-wide holidays
- Long-term Refresh Leave
- Offer one-month paid vacation and self-development expense support when working for five years straight to give the opportunity to recharge
- Daewoong Family Refresh
- Offer healing programs so that employees can communicate with family members and take rests (Healience Seonmaeul, DMD)
Caring for the ‘health’ of employees.
- Personalized Healthcare Service
- We provide employees a health examination service called "Healthcare Physician" including post-care, in order to prevent chronic disease and to maintain good health
- Fitness Center
- Various fitness activities available during work hours and improve physical health through customized coaching by experts
- Capsule Room, Healing Room
- Operate resting area so that employees may take a short break in a pleasant environment near the workplace
- Low Sodium Meals / Snacks
- Offer low-sodium meals and snacks for a healthy diet
- No Smoking Campaign
- No smoking campaign that employees voluntarily participate in to create a healthy company starting with its employees